- Are My Kids On Track? The 12 Emotional, Social, and Spiritual Milestones Your Child Needs to Reach by Sissy Goff, David Thomas, and Melissa Trevathan
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children by Ross W. Greene
- Visionary Parenting: Capturing a God-Sized Vision for Your Family by Rob and Amy Rienow
- Bless This Mess: A Modern Guide to Faith and Parenting in a Chaotic World: Rev. Molly Baskette and Ellen O’Donnell
- General Leadership:
- Ministry Leadership:
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Mutual By Design: A Better Model of Christian Marriage edited by Elizabeth Beyer
- Children’s Ministry:
- Show Them Jesus: Teaching The Gospel To Kids by Jack Klumpenhower
- Personal Development:
- The Cure: What if God isn’t who you think He is and neither are you? by John Lynch Bruce McNicol Bill Thrall
- Pastoral Care:
- Misreading Scripture With Western Eyes: Removing Cultural Blinders To Better Understand The Bible by E. Randolph Richards and Brandon J. O’Brien
- The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk
Christians for Biblical Equality
-This is a great site for understanding equality between men and women in a Christian context, especially within Churches! There are numerous articles, blogs, and resources provided.
International Network of Children’s Ministry
-Hosts of the annual Children’s Pastor Conference as well as content and resource providers for children’s and family ministries, you’ll be blessed by visiting their site.
-Though there are many “sponsor-a-child” organizations, many are quality but Compassion International is my favorite. This is a great way to serve as a family—even the youngest of kids can draw and send pictures to kids in other countries. They do a great job of ensuring that the majority of your sponsorship funds go to the child and their immediate needs.